Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 30

Thread: High Knob tower no more.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: High Knob tower no more.

    Damn, that's one helluva weenie roastin fire!
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: High Knob tower no more.

    This would be a federal offense and would carry a fairly stiff penalty since it is national forest property.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: High Knob tower no more.

    I hope they find the suspects and skin them alive, pouring salt on the freshly-skinned sections as they go.

    This is infuriating.
    Officially retired

  4. #4
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: High Knob tower no more.

    I hope they build it bigger and better and lock the dumb [censored] away. I wonder what order the fires where set. As in wich direction the folks were going
    GO VOLS

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Justafan2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 8th, 2006
    Posts
    52
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: High Knob tower no more.

    I hope they find who did this, make them pay for the repairs, then burn their houses down to get the point across. Stuff like this in unexcusable and should be punished at the full extent of the law.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: High Knob tower no more.

    I'm sure when they are sitting in a jail cell with kool-aid on their lips and a hurt anus, they will get the point.
    crack is whack

  7. #7
    Inactive Member lpdVol's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2007
    Posts
    68
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: High Knob tower no more.

    I just wonder how long it will take to get a new one built.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member imported_SuperX's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2004
    Posts
    967
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: High Knob tower no more.

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lpdVol</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just wonder how long it will take to get a new one built. </div></div>

    your answer is in the following link:

    http://kilosparksitup.blogspot.com/2...wer-burns.html

  9. #9
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: High Knob tower no more.

    I heard a rumor today and last night that they know who did it. The rumor involves a lawyer and a judges sons. But I dont have any facts so take it for what it is. Its just a rumor right now.
    GO VOLS

  10. #10
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: High Knob tower no more.

    I hate what happend to the tower. But to be honest, they were never going to clean it up, and take off any of that grafiti.
    So, eventually we'll get a nice, new, clean tower.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •